Hawke's Bay Level 2
Hawkes Bay is in Level 2 from 6am Sunday 28th February to 6am Sunday 7th March
People can socialise in groups of up to 100, go shopping, or travel domestically, if following public health guidance.
• Businesses can open to the public if following public health guidance including physical distancing and record keeping. Alternative ways of working encouraged where possible.
• Hospitality businesses must keep groups of customers separated, seated, and served by a single person. Maximum of 100 people at a time.
• Sport and recreation activities are allowed, subject to conditions on gatherings, record keeping, and – where practical – physical distancing.
• Public venues such as museums, libraries and pools can open if they comply with public health measures and ensure 1 metre physical distancing and record keeping.
• Event facilities, including cinemas, stadiums, concert venues and casinos can have more than 100 people at a time, provided that there are no more than 100 in a defined space, and the groups do not mix.
• It is safe to send children to schools, early learning services and tertiary education.
• Face coverings required for most on public transport and aircraft (but not inter-island ferries).